Thursday, February 18, 2021

Oh Well



Hey look at these Supergirl design sketches I did.  

This was some nonsense I toyed with off and on for a while.  It started out with a vague, nothing notion of a few basic shapes that I wanted to build a costume out of, but ultimately I didn't really know where to take it and didn't have any good ideas.  So I think I'm just gonna let this one go. There are a lot of tendencies I have when designing these types of things that I need to break free of.  Too many go-to shapes and placements.  Probably why this one was a dud for me.  

Is this type of thing something you'd like to see more of on this blog?

Honestly I feel silly posting anything when every other person posting art online is sharing incredible work and I'm over here like "look at this thing I gave up on." 

I dunno.

See you next time.