Thursday, July 29, 2021

America's Fighting Force (in a good way)



Hey look at this Johnny Armstrong I drew.  Remember when Kirkman and I did Superpatriot?  That's ok, sometimes I don't either.

But I forget a lot.  Sometimes I remember those issues of Shadowpact I drew and I'm like "whaaat?"  Which is crazy, because even though I've been working for almost 20 years, it's not like I've done a real whole lot.  You'd think I would remember every panel.

Not speaking negatively, of course! I’m trying not to be such a sour log on this blog.  All sweet log from here on out.

Oh!  I also did an issue of the Punisher where I got to draw the Rhino and Spider-man in his black costume.

There are only three really good Spider-man costumes and I bet you know which ones they are.  You have impeccable taste.  That's why I like you.

Speaking of how long I've been doing comics, next month (august) is the 20th anniversary of my first published work. So I dunno, I guess keep an eye on the ol' blog for some kind of thing to mark the occasion? 

Ok. See you then.