Thursday, February 24, 2022

I Never Medabot I Didn't Like (sigh)


 

Hey look at this Rokusho I drew.

I'm sure this isn't the content that you were expecting or hoping for, but I've been watching Medabots and guess what it's a fucking gem full of great drawing and designs which got me juiced to draw so here we are.

And thanks for checking in.  I appreciate those of you who visit this blog, despite massive dry spells between posts.  Somewhere along the way, I had convinced myself that I had to post "good" drawings here, but honestly I can post whatever I want and maybe I will!  Then we'll have a big ol wet spell of posting like you've never seen before.

Probably not though but we'll see.  Anything could happen.

As ever, I've been Cory Walker with another one of these. See you next time.


🇺🇦