Sunday, January 22, 2023

Twenty Years?




Hey look at this Invincible #1 cover I drew.  I know, I also thought I had drawn this thing for the last time, but a while back I got this wild idea to redraw the first issue of Invincible in it's entirety (for fun?) and even though I only got a few pages in before realizing that my energy was best spent elsewhere, it was still kinda neat to revisit these early pages and compare them to what I had done as a baby.  They've sat on my computer unseen for a while now and I couldn't think of a better time than the 20th anniversary of the first issue's release to share them with you.  Have fun looking at them and saying "I liked the old stuff better."







Also! Robert, Ryan and I recently chatted with CBR about 20 years of Invincible and you can see what that looks like here. 

Ok!  See you again in 20 years.