Saturday, April 8, 2023

You're Not Sick Are You




Hey look at this Immortal I drew.  I know it's not much, but I felt like I had been neglecting the ol' blog and "not much" is better than nothing.

Someday I'll figure this guy out and draw him consistently, but so far it's been a real struggle for me.  All the way back to the early days of Invincible I couldn't draw him the same way twice. Between you and me I think that carried over to the wildly popular smash-hit Amazon Prime animated cartoon show "Invincible" where maybe the materials I did for him later in the production don't quite look like the same guy I drew at the start.  

I guess I could post these kinds of scraps more often and keep this place interesting, right? Is that something you'd like? Let me know in the comments.

G'Bye!