Wednesday, July 12, 2023

You Got to Cool It Now




Hey look at this Atom Eve cover rough I did for vol 3 of the NEW EDITIONS of the Invincible trade paperbacks to be released in a 6x9 format.  Nice.


I say "rough" but this is more or less the pencils for the cover which I blew up and finished on my computer screen.

Anyway, I'm sharing this because unless you're reading this from the past, the first volume of the NEW EDITIONS is out now!  And not only can you see the final version of the above drawing in the back, but also, the cover for vol 4 as well!  Lucky.  I mean, they're printed small, but you still get to see them.

I dunno if I'll post again before the event, so I'll take this opportunity to mention that I will be at ComicCon in sunny San Diego for the first time since before the plague and I'm looking forward to celebrating 20 years or whatever of Invincible.  There will be panels where we'll talk about the comic and also maybe even the future of the juggernaut smash-hit Amazon Prime animated cartoon show.

Dunno if I will be involved in any signings or anything like that because let's face it who wants that no one that's who but if you see me, no you didn't.  

Just kidding.

bye-bye